Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I found it!!!!



So every morning I go outback on what Jackie refers to as, "Poop Control". I go outback and break down all the love that Jade and Jo-Jo leave me. Lately I have been thinking, this isn't to bad, well this morning I found Jo-Jo's "spot". And its no wonder I never saw it because it blends in with the rocks. So this morning I was playing catch up. Which I don't mind because I leave the kids inside and Jade wont come outside because anytime I get the hose she runs into the house because she thinks she is going to get a bath and Jo-Jo stays with her. So I get that time for myself and the squirrel that adopted us. Every morning I go outside to him "talking" to me, which I think is more like yelling at me because I am late at giving him his nuts. I always leave a handful of nuts on the fence for him to eat. Yesterday I actually saw a second squirrel and our adopted squirrel was yelling at him. It was pretty funny.

Well for all you Pleasanton readers .. Jarred and I will be there for a couple of days in November. We are going to Florida for my family for Thanksgiving and will be using Pleasanton as our half way marker. So make sure your plans are all clear!!!! =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

After seeing Jackie's pictures from your visit, I can't wait to see you!! I should be Nana by then, too!!!

Jackie said...

I WANT THIS PICTUE OF JULIE?JO JO!!!! I have to frame it!

miss you and love you and don't stip praying for me, k?