Thursday, September 11, 2008

You have got to be kidding .. right?!?!?!

So last night was such a long night. So we went to church .. we had a very .. ummm .. weird lesson, I don't think the visitor who came will be coming back, I was cornered by a little girl selling school stuff, I figured I would get three rolls of wrapping paper for 18.50 (this was Sunday) we get to church and she tells me she needs the money that night. OK yeah, thanks for the heads up!!!! All I had on me was $11 so instead I got one roll of wrapping paper for 7.50 (what a rip off in my opinion). And somehow I am missing $40 from my wallet. Where did it go? I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. I know it was there Sunday because I figured she would need the money, and I checked to make sure I had it, and it was there, I went to clean out my purse and well its no longer in there. So I may find $40 around the house sometime? I am counting it as lost. So we get home, we start watching a show because the new season came out, and in order for us to buy it we need to watch the other seasons (6 seasons). So we go to bed at 1030 which is late for us and evidently to late for Jo-Jo. He decided last night to whine every 5 minutes. So much so so that Jarred decided to go sleep on the couch at midnight. So after I take him outside to see if he needs to "take care of business" which was a big fat no, I finally get use to the whining and barking and fall asleep. Only to be awaken every 15 minutes of EVERY hour by more whining and barking. Around 5 this morning I get woken up because he decided to get off the bed and wanted up. So I pick him up, after chasing him around because he thought I wanted to play (insert rolling of the eyes here). I get back to bed and get awaken by something outside. I don't know what it was because I wasn't about to get up again, but it sounded like one of those blowers or a snow scraper. Anyways, it stayed right outside our window for about 10 minutes, which is long enough when you haven't had a good nights sleep, feels more like eternity, moved on and right as I went back to sleep, came back down the street right outside our window, again. I was debating getting up to slam the window shut. But I was to tired. Every time I woke up I was saying, you have got to be kidding, right?!!?!?


On a side note, please remember all the families who lost their loved ones today, and also for all the military men and women overseas and even on American soil helping to protect our freedom and the freedom of those we love.

No comments: