Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 Week in Under 5 Minutes .. Ready .. GO!!!!!


Its been a CRAZY week in the Hutton house!!! James was sick .. actually still is sick. We ended up taking him to the ER and he has croup. So the next morning Julie wakes up with the same thing. Oh fun. This morning James decides he is going to throw up in our room, on our carpet. I still have yet to put the steam vac over it. I have been to wal mart to get more medicine for Julie, and more bath stuff that has the mentholy smell, but for kids!! Its awesome!! Its like a Vicks bath. Clears the kids noses right up!!! Joce is getting into EVERYTHING. She is walking along furniture and wanting to walk around. Which isnt happening yet but I know it will only be a matter of time!!!! The last few nights .. since Thursday really have been late and long nights. Getting a sick kid to bed is exhausting, and then them waking through out the night is also exhausting. I am not sure the last time I got a "good night of sleep" .. but then again .. does anyone? Jo-Jo is back inside .. he seems to be doing better. But I still can't get over how big he is for being 9 months old!!!! His favorite spot is for some reason at my feet under the computer desk. I gotta give him a bath today. Not really looking forward to it. As you can imagine. =) Ohhh .. for anyone with kids .. bought these cool things today!!! They are called "Boogie Wipes" and well .. the name really says what its for. =) But they are wet and soooo soft!!! The kids love them!!!! I also bought hand sanitizer. Now everytime the kids cough they have to use it. I want this sickness to STOP!!!! It seems to be stuck in the house and I intend to kick it in its booty. Jarred made the comment that it smells like a doctors office. lol. Its springtime!!! I can't WAIT until I can go outside and work with my rosebushes!!!!!!! I can't wait to be able to have fresh roses from my backyard!!!!

Well .. there is your 5 minutes!!! I have also uploaded some new pics to picasa. =) Don't you just LOVE her face in that picture!!! She has such an ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

oh my word!!! I LOVE that face!!!! too cute

Jackie said...

HA!!!! there you are, all cure and 'modelish' and then there's Joce-cee!