Monday, March 08, 2010

Is Wondering What I Would Do Without JAH Man


Today are just some examples of why I absolutely LOVE James.


This morning while I am cleaning out the garage, he comes out all dressed and says, ok mommy, I am ready to help you. 

I say, "are you sure buddy? Its kind of cold out here."

JAH says, "yes mommy, I want to help you"


Then this afternoon there was a coffee mug sitting on the desk.

JAH, "mommy, is this your coffee? Is it warm?"

Me, "no baby thats dada's coffee. Mommy doesn't drink cause its gross."

JAH, "Ooooo .. I drink coffee!!!"

Me, "Really? You do? Ok then .. go ahead and drink it"

(if you don't know, Jarred drinks straight up black coffee. No sugar no nothing)

JAH, gives me a huge smile,"Really? I can?"

Me,"Yeah baby go ahead."

JAH, big gulp, smile turns to a HUGE frown, "Oh gross mommy!!! Thats DISGUSTING!!! I need water. I need water in my mouth. I will be right back"

I am laughing, James runs back to the computer room

JAH, "ok, I am better. Coffee is gross. I need to go dump it in the sink ok?"


Hehehe .. I SO LOVE HIM!!!

Then tonight I tell the kids to go clean the playroom. James goes right up, and of course the girls are not wanting too.

James comes downstairs and I ask him if its clean.

JAH, "No mommy. Not yet."

Me, "Ok please go finish cleaning ok?"

JAH, "yes ma'am"

A few minutes later I call the kids down for dinner and James comes up to me,

JAH, "Mommy, but the room isn't finished yet."

Me, "Thats ok. We can finish it later"

We finished eating, James lays down on his cot in the living room and all the sudden he gets up and tells me,

"Oh, I need to go finish cleaning"


Needless to say, James got ice cream after that!!! The girls didn't.


I start washing dishes and James goes,

Mommy, I want to help"

Me, "Ok James"

JAH takes over washing the dishes.

I go in and check on him and he had done all the dishes in the sink plus gotten down and did two cups that were sitting on the island. Then he tells me,

Mommy, I need more dishes.

Me, "Well baby, I don't have any more dishes"

He comes out to the computer trying to find dishes. Fins two more sitting on the computer desk and says,

Ok mommy, I am going to go wash these. Ok?

Me, "Ok buddy."


WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM?!!?!

I SO LOVE HIM!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I can not wait until June!
Cherish this, Jaci. His love for you will find it has no boundries now. Let him help, no matter how much work it involves. Make sure he knows you listen, that you love . . . and lots of ice cream.

Ceal said...

I am so touched...he has such a good heart! Love him....