Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Buckley Air Force Base

So the base Jarred is going to be working on is Buckley Air Force Base, and that is also where we will hopefully be living. I am getting so excited about moving there!!! We will be able to actually have a "White Christmas". How awesome. We will have one instead of dreaming about one. I cant wait!! Getting really excited and I am just so happy things are starting to come together.

2 comments:

Cryssy said...

I think you'll love Colorado. I was born there and have very fond memories. My parents even have a time share up there still. I'm so happy for you that you'll get away and will be somewhere with SNOW!!!! Be prepared!

andrew said...

How cool (literally!!). Colorado is my second favorite state. If I could I would move there or, if I could afford it, I would have a second home there. Living in the mountains . . . I should have been born and breed in the mountains as I feel most at home when I am there. The hill country is great but just not the same as THE MOUNTAINS.