A wife, mom, sister, daughter and a Struggling Christian
*not where I should be in my Faith*
*Gets jealous about ladies who have babies, have no stretch marks and dont even look as if they have had kids*
*Gets jealous of the ladies who have friends in our church*
*cares what *some* people think*
*desperately wants people to like me*
*comes off as snobby because I am not comfortable in new situations*
*gossips*
*judges people*
*loves my family*
*dont have any friends*
*desperately wants/needs friends* (preferrably Christians)
*wishes I could just fit in*
*would do anything for my family*
*wants 5 kids* (and 2 of them to be twins)
*wants to be closer to my family*
*stop feeling sorry for myself and DO SOMETHING!*
*wants to be a better: Person, Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend*
*knows that I should be happy with what I have and not want more*
*wish people could just see the real me and not the shy girl*
*wish I could move on from my past and help others*
*just want to be loved* (by someone other than my family)
*Loves my husband and am always thinking what I would do if I lost him*
*wish I wouldn't let my past haunt me*
*wish I could open up more to people without being scared of them judging me*
*I need to lose weight*
*wish I had more self confidence in myself*
*I wish I had respect from people*
*Loves being in Texas*
*I cant wait to move*
*want to do so many things, and be good at them all*
*want to go to school for something: Pastry? Veterinarian?*
3 comments:
Hey, you...the good, the bad and the ugly...nice to meet you from someone very similar to you!Love you,Mom
Cannot, CANNOT wait for you to get here. We'll work on that list and you'll realize that there is tons more "Good' and not nearly as much 'bad' or 'ugly'.
Great blog. I might steal it.
Think the world is ready?
Hey this is Kara Dokos, I really wish we had hung out more in Hawaii. I thought we had several things in common but I guess I thought that you were always busy... Especially because you had family around.
So now I wish we had been closer friends! :(
Post a Comment