Monday, July 09, 2007

Not exactly what we were expecting ..

Jarred talked to the detailer today. It looks as if we are going to Denver Colorado. Not quite sure what to make of it yet. And it doesnt help that we cant find ANYTHING online about the base he will be working at and we will more then likely be living at. Go figure. I am sure we are going to have a blast over there and we will love it and not want to leave, but its not exactly what we wanted, so i guess I have to wait until we get more info on the base. I am just happy we are moving off island. Not sure of some other things going on right now, but ya know. It will all come together.

1 comment:

Dana said...

From the islands to the mountains - talk about a change! I just spent a week in Denver and I really liked it! There are some interesting folks there but overall, it was a very cool place. I know it wasn't your first choice but I hope that you learn to love it.