Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We are here

Well we are here. Arrived safely in San Antonio.

James is loving the horses. Its been raining so we havent been able to do anything with them, but everytime we go outside he thinks we are going to see the horses. "horses?? horses??" its really cute.

Julie is still trying to get on some kind of sleep schedule. Its been hard with her.

I am doing ok. I have been feeling sick for a couple days now. Yesterday I actually threw up, twice, nice I know, and slept for pretty much the whole day. The headache is pretty much gone, thank God. I actually took medicine yesterday for my headache. I am unpacked, and pretty much done with everything. Tomorrow I start training for a job!!!

Jade is doing good. She made the flight safely. She was pretty shaken up by the time we got to San Antonio, and I was able to get her out of the cage. I think she still thinks I am going to try and leave her that she still follows me everywhere. Its pretty cute. We are starting to look for another dog for the kids. Well, we are looking for a pregnant dog, so that we can have one for christmas. Its going to be a blue heeler for the kids. Jade is our dog, she is not the kids dog, so we wanted to get one for the kids. and blue heelers are awesome.

so thats the news for now. I think thats all the updating I needed to do.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Welcome to Texas! Where will you be working?