Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I know I need to update

I have not been wanting to update because there isnt all that much good lately.

Levi is still doing bad. I need to take him into the vet AGAIN to get checked because he is starting to get these blister looking things all over his body. They look gross and painful. So I get to spend even more money trying to find out whats wrong with this dog.

I am no longer working. I have been leaking amniotic fluid the last few weeks and I have noticed thats its been picking up the last few days. Its really nothing to worry about. I had the same thing happen with Julie and she was 2 days late. So for all of you worry warts, IT GONNA BE OK!!! :) I just need to really start taking things slow before I get put on bedrest. I am calling today to make an appointment. They wont do anything about it unless I am soaking a pad in an hour or less. And I am not even close to doing that in a day.

I am still sick. I wake up a few times a night with my throat hurting way to much and my coughing is starting to pick up. I am trying not to cough because it hurts my throat even more, but sometimes I just cant help it. My throat is so sore that it feels raw. Gross, yeah.

Good news:

I am going with my parents for about 3 weeks!!!! I cant wait to DRIVE cross country!!! The last time I did a road trip like that was in '96 when we moved from florida to hawaii. We drove from florida to san diego. It was a blast and I cant wait to see what the kids think of it. Anyways, I cant wait to see Aunty again and spend some time with her. I cant wait. Did I say I cant wait????

Anyways, thats about all for now. Julie found me so I gotta go for now.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I can't wait to see you and the kids either sweetie!!!!!