Sunday, October 21, 2007
In Florida
So we all made it to Florida safe and sound. A few adventures but, just a few. We were trying to make it to Moss Point, Mississippi but only made it as far as Slidell Louisiana. Mom and I left to go to wal mart after we checked into our hotel room to get some things. While we were gone, Dad had a "fun" time with the kids. James starts crying so he gets up to see whats going on and it turns out James threw up. So my dad grabs James and puts him over the toilet and he is throwing up, coming out of his nose and everything and then Julie starts crying. He goes out to see whats wrong with her and it turns out she steps in the throw up and is slipping in it. Nasty I know. So James throws up again all over his clothes and shoes, and it gets all over Julie, they are both screaming and my dad goes to change their diapers. Well I thought I had diapers in the suit case I had in the hotel, well, it turns out, I didnt. They were in the diaper bag, in the van. All the while mom and I are coming back from wal mart and we get lost. Luckily dad has his GPS system and mom and I busted it out. We got back to the hotel and the kids are naked and dad is trying to figure out how to wash James' clothes. It was an interesting night to say in the least. I figure its because we ate fast food all day yesterday along with the snacks they ate. We are just not use to eating all that junk food. I even had a stomache ache. So the next day it was no fast food. We had waffles and bananas for breakfast at the hotel, and then stopped at the waffle house for lunch. It was GOOD!!! Well just wanted to update real quick and let everyone know we made it safe!!! We have some really good pictures and I should be uploading them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment