I wrote two blogs saying we are in Florida. Ooops. Well I am down to about 4 weeks until I get to see Jarred again!! Not only see him, but we are going to be a family again!!! I cant wait!!! (Mostly because I need Jarred to whip these kids back into shape). But I really cant wait.
The thing we are waiting on now is housing. They told Jarred originally 3 months until we could move into housing. Well, I told him to tell them that I am a high risk pregnancy in the hopes that that would move us more to the top of the list. We are still waiting on the call back from them. I just cant imagine having a baby in a house we are renting, just to pack it all back up again. On top of that, they told us that they dont have very many 4 bedrooms so it looks like we are going to get a 3 bedroom. But I guess any bedroom is better then no roof at all.
Everytime the news comes on I look at the weather over in Denver. I am so excited about going!!! The cold, the weather, the news places to see and visit. I just cant wait. I just wish everything would go smooth and we have a house waiting for us. But HA the military make something go smooth??? lol
Tomorrow I make 32 weeks. Which means I only have 8 weeks, aka 2 months left. Man, I really need to start getting things together.
1 comment:
How sobering is that???
Post a Comment