Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's finally time!!!!

As most of you know the kids and I are going to Florida with my parents!!! We leave tomorrow morning and driving there. I am so excited!!! Its so awesome seeing my parents again. When I left Hawaii my line of thinking was, "I am ready to be on my own" , but after this month and a half of "being on my own" I have decided, it's not all its cracked up to be. Yes I am attached to my parents, yes I love being around my parents, and yes, you can say I am a mommy/daddy's girl. Thats just me. I love being around them and showing them places and taking them places. I love walking into Wal Mart with my parents and I love to see how the kids faces light up when they see my parents. (They do it with Jackie and Robert, its just different when its your own parents). Its funny to see how much of a softy my Dad really is when it comes to the kids. Its great. I cant wait to go to Florida and see my Aunt also!!! I am way to excited. :)

No comments: