Well Jarred left this morning. His goodbye present; whatever sickness he got from flying. Everyone had/has it. He had it, and then Jackie got it, then Robert and of course I am the last one getting it along with the kids. I feel like crap, my throat hurts, my body just aches (although I am not quite sure if that is from the pregnancy or the sickness). Poor Julie had 4 diarrhea diapers today. I know James isnt feeling well, he has been cuddly all day. For those that dont know James, he does not like to cuddle, AT ALL. So thats when I know he isnt faking it, he wants me to just hold him. James has gooey stuff coming from his eyes and they both have runny noses and feel warm. Oh fun huh?? I am down to about 47 days until I get to see Jarred again. (Yes I already have my count down) and am definetely counting the days until I can see him.
I looked at my ticker and I am down to 80 days with this pregnancy!!! Yikes!!! I remember looking at it, just seems like last week, and I still had 110 days left. But this pregnancy is going ok. All the sudden my back has really been bothering me and for some reasons my hips have too. To where it actually hurts to walk. Fun.
Work is going ok. I think some of the kids get worse and worse. Yesterday I actually had to pull one of the parents out of class because her daughter kept telling me "No" when I asked her to stop standing and sitting on top of the table. First time for everything, and I pray thats the last time I have to do something like that.
Levi is doing good. Started gaining weight and is really active. Jade loves playing with him and mothering him. Its cute. She would have been a great mom to have puppies.
Well I think thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment