Monday, December 08, 2008

Better


So the last couple of days I have been wanting to blog and have thought of my blog but never made time. Go figure. Anyways, we are doing better. I am back on my anti-depressants which make it easier. Yesterday was sooo fun!!! I missed this church and Robert and Carie!!! Last night for our small group we had the elders come and join us. It was fun!!!

We got our poinsettia yesterday too!! I should have ordered 2 but oh well. It still looks really pretty!!! I will be getting a picture of it soon!!!! Now I just need to get a vase so I can water it without it running all over the place!! Makes me think I should have brought my vases from Hawaii. Oh well. Today it is suppose to snow!! It is already overcast, windy and cold!!!

Funny story. Yesterday at church I took Jocelyn to class and the childrens Bible hour teacher came up and asked if we were brainwashing James. I said excuse me? This is what happened:

Teacher: Who did we learn about last week that wears the coat of many colors?
James: John McCain!!!
Teacher: Excuse me? What did you say?
James: (yelling) John McCain!!

Now I have NO IDEA where he got this from. We haven't really talked election since election day!!! So I have no idea where he got it from. All I can do is laugh anytime I think about it.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wadda boy!!!!