The stockings were taken down,
the Christmas tree put away,
the insane amounts of decorations boxed up,
and my sanity is here to stay.
Yes that is right!!!! We put up our Christmas decorations the day after Christmas!!! Its Jocelyn's birthday on the 31st so I am trying to keep the two separate!! I know she doesn't notice now but I am trying to get in the habit of doing it now!!
It was a good Christmas this Christmas!!! Minus Jarreds playstation 3 that I got him stop working the day after but for some reasons it works today!!! lol. But he will still be sending it back out once the pre paid box comes in. On another note, we are NEVER buying from Dell again. They have horrible customer service and you would THINK that when someone buys a present early that they extend the 30 day return policy to atleast a week after Christmas!!! I think as long as it is within 2 months!!! It was horrible!! But at least it is working now, we got it somewhat settled and am now waiting for the box to come in. All in all it was a great Christmas!!! There are new pics up, not sure if I labeled the album name Christmas08 or what.
This has been a very mild winter!!! We didn't even get a good day of snow anywhere near Christmas!!! Today was the coldest in about a week or so and the temp just keeps going up!!! Tomorrow the weather forecast is saying a high of 52 degrees!!! So its gonna be a very pretty day!!!! But I still like the snow!!! I love watching it and seeing it fall .. its so peaceful!!!
Anyways, just wanted to do a quick update .. haven't been blogging lately but I am sure people know why!!! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and is ready for the New Year!!! I can't believe Joce will be 1 on Wednesday!! YIKES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment