Here are the pics of Jocelyn crawling .. as promised!!! Not very good pictures .. but this was her first time crawling!! Glad I had my camera nearby!!! And you really can't tell she is crawling, but trust me, she is!!! She still doesn't do it that often. She likes getting places fast, so she still does the army crawl, quite often!!!
Saturday I turned to Jarred and said, "oh crap. Julies birthday is in 5 days!!! And we don't even have her birthday present yet!!! And we didn't even buy anything to make a cake!!!! What in the world!! How in the world could we forget!!!" I have no idea where my brain has been lately. I CAN NOT believe that I totally forgot Julie's birthday. I can not believe that I forgot our middle child will be turning 3. Wishful thinking on my part maybe? If I forget, she can't get a year older right? Yeah, I know, wishful thinking. Anyways, we keep going back and forth on what we are going to get her. I want to get her a new big girl bed, and I think I may have gotten Jarred on board. And we know the one we want to get her. Actually, Jarred picked it out about a year ago!! He saw that and said, "This is Ju-Ju Bee's bed. There is no doubt about it." So now we get to go shopping for our Princess. Thankfully Gen has today off so we will probably go tonight!!!! YAY!!!!
James had his follow up apt yesterday. I don't know if any of you remember this, but remember the doctor who made me cry? Yeah it was with him. Jarred is now an instructor, so there is no way for me to get a hold of him. So I am trying to call his desk, hoping someone else is there, tried his old desk number and finally last resort called the CDO. Which according to Jarred wasn't a very smart thing to do .. but hey .. I needed the discharge papers, I needed James' tricare card and well gee golly, Jarred was the one who took him to the ER and was the one there when the doctor told him what was wrong, etc, and I needed him there with the other doctor. Well of course Jarred's command was suppose to get a hold of him and have him call me back or the command would call me back and tell me they couldn't. And of course neither one happened. Thankfully, again, Gen had the day off, and she came with me, lugging all 3 kids into the hospital. Thankfully, this doctor never seems to run on time, and Jarred made it right as it turned 320 (the time of our apt). We finally get called back and around 350 the doctor finally comes in. He thinks James might have torn a ligament in his ankle. And we need to do R.I.C.E (rest, ice, compress, elevate). We took his brace off a day early, but he was complaining about it, so we decided why not? Nothing is broken, he isn't walking much. He is doing a lot better!!! The funny part about this apt was they called at 210. They asked when I would like to come in and what time worked best for me, I said ASAP. I don't care what time, just ASAP. So she calls me back at 216 and says, we have a spot available at 320. Will that work? I say, "of course it will!!!" and she says, "be here at 305" .. CRAP!! The kids just woke up from their nap, Jocelyn isn't awake yet, I have to change back into my jeans, Gen and I just got back inside from cleaning up ALL the trash from Jo-Jo who thinks that a trash bag outback means his personal play toys. Yeah .. it was a hectic afternoon to say in the least. =)
That night Gen and I went shopping. We went to the BX because Jarred needed some new clothes, and then we went to the commissary. We were gone for about 2 and a half hours!! Not counting the 2 hours at Sam's that morning!!!! It was A LOT of fun!!!! Anyways, after we got back and ate we went walking. We took Jo-Jo at first, because Jo-Jo is fast becoming an outside dog. He keeps digging in the trash, eating off the counters, taking clothes, yes clothes, outside to chew on, the kids toys, really anything he can find!!! So today is day 3 of him being outside. I felt bad for him decided a change of scenery would be nice for him. Yeah well, that dog CAN NOT walk on a leash. I was dragging him for about 5-10 mins of it. If you can imagine, a person holding a leash, the dog is about 60lbs and sitting on his hind legs, the person dragging the dog, and the dog starts bucking, I mean bucking, and throwing his head this way and that trying to get his collar off. It was a hiliarious scene but at the same AWFUL. We brought him back and kept walking and at the end, I saw something on the road. I asked Gen, "Gen is that an animal?" she says, "I dont know" and starts doing the kissing sounds. It does not move. So we start moving closer and when we were about 5 feet from it, it jumps up and runs off. Gen and I were scared, and Gen was screaming. lol. It was funny.
Anyways, thats about it. Long post!! Geez.
2 comments:
LoL on walking the dog... my cat behaves the same way when i try to walk him... :p
I want to know what was laying in the road! as I read, I was leaning forward, half-way ready to to jump up and run!!! ha ha, like I was there and IT COULD GET ME!!!
Post a Comment