Sunday, March 01, 2009

Crazy Week



Yes finally a new post. I know I was suppose to look for the picture of Jocelyn but I have not uploaded the pics yet. I know I know .. you want more pics. Trust me .. they are coming. =)

I have finally been able to sit down and work on some of pics!!! I really haven't been doing it because the holidays have been so busy for us. Then my parents came into town, and it just seems non stop doing things. Then the program had new buttons added, moved stuff from one place to another so I had to re-learn how to use the program I use, again. It was fun though. I forgot how much I love working on the photos. I actually entered the picture of Jo-Jo into a dog photo contest and was a "honorable mention" .. which to me isn't bad at all considering it was only my 2nd time actually entering. =) I was pretty stoked. Click me Click me!!! Now I really don't want to win this contest, I mean what would I really do with a gem collar for Jo-Jo? I wouldn't mind 3rd or 6th though .. new toys for Jo-Jo!! lol .. but I really just wanna see where my photos are compared to other peoples. I am still trying to research about selling my photos to magazines. But so far .. its a big headache trying to find any contact numbers. When I am ready, most importantly when/if that's what God has in mind for me, it will happen. I wholeheartedly believe that. =)

Anyways, I will hopefully be starting to update as much as I was before. I am hoping once everyday? Or at least once every couple of days. The past two weeks have been really crazy. =)

1 comment:

*Lin* said...

how fun!!! congrats!