Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick .. again?!



So of course .. the day before Julie's birthday I wake up feeling awful. The next morning, Julie's birthday woke up feeling a bit more awful, but had to get the house ready for company. No biggie. Jarred got home, Gen and I left to get some balloons for Jules, and pick up a few more things. It was a blast!!!!! I will be uploading the pics to my picasa album hopefully today!!! Anyways, it was a small get together, something so when she grows up she won't say James had all the parties!!! Poor Julie seems to be getting the short end of the stick when it comes to birthdays. Anyways, Candy and the girls left so it was just Carie and Robert left. Jarred and Robert were upstairs playing a game and Carie, Gen and I were downstairs with the kids. All the sudden .. lights out. We thought it was Julie playing with the lightswitch and then we realized EVERYTHING was off. lol. Jarred and Robert comes downstairs wondering what happened and I am starting to light candles. Good thing I love my candles!!!!! =P So Jarred gets the "bright" idea to bring down his lightsabers!!!! It was a lot of fun. So we sat in the candlelight till about 1030 and then Carie and Robert when home, and we all went to bed. Only to be woken up at midnight with ALL the lights coming back on. So I get up, because of course only Jarred can sleep through bright lights all the sudden coming on, and turn everything off. Get back into bed and he asks, where did you go? Hahaha .. I was laughing to myself .. what a dork!!!! Anyways, went back to the doctor this week because I spent the whole weekend in bed. I am back on antibiotics hoping this round gets rid of everything. Poor Joce woke up with a fever. Wonder if that has anything to do with the 4 teeth that came in this weekend? Poor girl. So I as I write this I have a little girl snoring and drooling all over me. Does life get any better?

2 comments:

jenn said...

does life get any better? I think not! what did any mom do without kids!?!?!?! Hope you 2 are feeling better! I LOVE the pix!
miss you guys

*Lin* said...

Sorry you're sick, hunny, but I LOVE that Jarred has light sabers & doesnt blame them on "the kids" :)