Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Been Slacking


I have definitely been slacking lately when it comes to writing blogs and posting pictures. I haven't really had much to say. Whatever I want to write about, I can't. So I just take to doing very vague blogs. Anyways, I have finally uploaded recent pictures. (to my comp, not to the picasa album yet) The first one is of James and Julie taking their nap today. It was so cute how James fell asleep!!!!! The second is of Joce's little ponytail!!! Its not a great shot, but it will do for now. =) Yesterday poor Joce busted her lip. She is pulling herself up on stuff now, and walking along furniture. Its crazy how fast she is!!!! Jo-Jo decided yesterday, after being inside for a day, that he would eat the Butterfinger candy eggs I had bought, opened, and had two. He decided to finish them off for me. But being the considerate dog he is, he left me 4 on the counter. And then he proceeded to throw it back up in our bedroom today. Needless to say, he is back outside. I miss Jade-E Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ceal said...

The kids look adorable. Glad to see Joce's hair is starting to come in....love you guys!!!!