Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Week

Well .. its the start of another week. Last week ended with a big "bang". Literally and figuratively. Friday James gets sick. Throwing up, fever etc. 24 hours after he is better and Julie gets sick. Well on that day we were sitting in the living room, kids were taking a nap and all sudden with hear this big "bang" and glass shattering. Jarred and I both get up and, as you can imagine, running to the front door. We both thought someone had thrown a brick or huge rock or something into the glass window by the door. Well as it turns out, it was a picture falling breaking the glass to our entry table. So we spend a fair amount of time cleaning it up trying to make sure all the glass is up. We have to clean everything off the table and end up putting the hats, gloves etc into a plastic bag to be washed. Because, lets face it, what mom wants her kid putting on their hat or gloves and getting glass stuck into their head/hands? Clean up, sit back down, go back to watching Lost. Needless to say we weren't able to go to Church Sunday because of Julie being sick. So yesterday Gen and I went out to American Furniture Warehouse and picked out a new entry way table. I LOVE it!!! Its shorter then the one we had but they didn't have what I wanted any longer then that. But it does look great. =) I am still trying to potty train Joce. Its been VERY SLOW going. There are too many things going on to be honest. Trying to unpack and clean etc. But I know in time she will get it. The dogs are doing great. Chewie is fitting right in. I LOVE watching him play with Yoda. He does his little bark .. hahaha its too cute!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: