Thursday, February 25, 2010
What is going on?!?!
This past week has been an extremely hard week for me. I am not exactly sure why. Usually I can manage stress and pressure fine, but this last week has really brought me down. I have absolutely no energy to do anything. And if I do I get them in spurts only lasting about 10-20 minutes. This morning I woke up with ringing in my ears (a constant one, has not gone away yet and I have been awake for 4 1/2 hours). I have a headache that feels like its turning into a migraine, I have echo's in my ear. When I talk I feel like I am in a tunnel. If you know me you know my ears are extremely sensitive to sounds. If the tv or music is to loud I feel like my ears are going to start bleeding. Same with any other sounds. My body aches as if I have been working out non stop (which, haha .. I haven't) and I am extremely tired. I feel bad because the house is extremely quiet today because I have such a headache and the ringing and echoing are horrible. I just want to lay in bed and not get up. Asking for prayers please!! I need to get out of this rut or get over whatever I have soon!!!!!! Jarred leaves Sunday and won't get home till late friday night. I need this gone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment