Thursday, February 11, 2010

Been forever and a Day

Well .. not really sure where to start. So much going on!!!

We are pretty much moved in to the new place. We LOVE it. The dogs LOVE it and most importantly the kids LOVE it. Its been hard trying to get in to our routine. Lately is consists of me cleaning/unpacking, making the kids lunch, taking James to school, the girls and I go shopping and try and kill 2 1/2 hours, go back to James' school, wait for him, pick him up, come home, be able to talk to Jarred, make dinner, clean dishes (and James started helping me, I SO LOVE HIM!!!), the girls go to bed, Jarred, James and I watch an episode or two of Lost and then we go to bed.

Right now we have 4, yes 4 dogs in the house. One we are fostering trying to find her a home and the other 3 are ours. Although, we are probably going to be getting rid of our newest addition because yesterday she got so excited she knocked James down the bottom stairs. (Its about 5 stairs on the bottom). We know it was purely accidental, but what happened if that was Joce? She is only 6 months old, but she is a good 40-50 lbs 6 month old. And she doesn't have any manners at all. Its sad because we really like her, but just can't do it. =(

Well .. I think thats it. I think I am going to go and read Atlas Shrugged. I haven't been able to read at night or during the day because its been so busy!!! =)

No comments: