Its been GREAT having a small dog!! We have had to do a few minor adjustments. Such as, looking before we walk, picking up every small thing off the ground, being careful not to smash him during the night, making sure the lump in the blanket is actually a pillow and not a tiny puppy etc. He LOVES to walk BETWEEN your feet while you are walking. So every so often he gets punted a few feet. =) The kids LOVE him. Although I don't think he is too happy about them always picking him up. We are working on that, but hey, its like a little doll that can actually interact with them!! I can't blame them for wanting to pick him up and take him EVERYWHERE with them. lol The dogs seem to like him. Yoda LOVES playing with him. When Chewie bites his face and, literally, hangs on while Yoda swings him, Yoda's tail is still wagging. He is such a happy dog. While Vader on the other hand is a little more, ok, you are my master so I will put up with this thing. I will put Chewie next to Vader while he is sleeping, he will wake up, look at Chewie, look up at me, rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep. This morning he even actually let Chewie eat out of his food dish. Major accomplishment for Vader!!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Chewie
Its been GREAT having a small dog!! We have had to do a few minor adjustments. Such as, looking before we walk, picking up every small thing off the ground, being careful not to smash him during the night, making sure the lump in the blanket is actually a pillow and not a tiny puppy etc. He LOVES to walk BETWEEN your feet while you are walking. So every so often he gets punted a few feet. =) The kids LOVE him. Although I don't think he is too happy about them always picking him up. We are working on that, but hey, its like a little doll that can actually interact with them!! I can't blame them for wanting to pick him up and take him EVERYWHERE with them. lol The dogs seem to like him. Yoda LOVES playing with him. When Chewie bites his face and, literally, hangs on while Yoda swings him, Yoda's tail is still wagging. He is such a happy dog. While Vader on the other hand is a little more, ok, you are my master so I will put up with this thing. I will put Chewie next to Vader while he is sleeping, he will wake up, look at Chewie, look up at me, rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep. This morning he even actually let Chewie eat out of his food dish. Major accomplishment for Vader!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment