Friday, February 02, 2007

down to one

we are down to one dog. Jarred took Bryce back up to where we got him today. He took a good size chunk out of Jades ear yesterday .. that was the last of it. and the lady told us that his brothers are having trouble gaining weight. so we dont feel to bad about him being skinny. its nice just having to worry about one dog. Jade is more calm and is getting A LOT of attention now. She is enjoying it. Its 1 o'clock in the morning and I am not even tired. but I NEED to go to sleep. bah .. this week is almost over!!! Thank you God!!!!!! its been a LONG week. to long .. ready for the weekend ..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

WOOOO HOOOO! Sorry, i know bryce was cool and all that, but I was ready to come do the lead poisening thing if he ever growled at jah or julie or you. - jarred can take care of himself.

love you!