so tonight was a cop out dinner .. we ordered pizza. So we are eating and Jarred had given Julie two pieces of crust. So she comes to me after she finished those acting like she is still hungry. So I start feeding her a piece of pizza and she eats the WHOLE PIECE!!!! Holy cow man!!!!! I took none, James took none, Jarred took none. It was all Julie. (except part of the topping, I gave it to Jade) Today Julie turned 11 months old. Which means I only have 1 month left until she is a YEAR OLD. :( .. It been almost a year since I have had Julie!!!! (and the sad part is I still have the weight. Blech) sad sad sad ..
3 comments:
You know, it just amazes me more every year how fast they DO grow up. Everyone says it. Everyone warns you. But you just don't get it until it happens to you. I struggle with the saddness. Not of what I've missed along the way, not of the simpler times, not of anything in the past. But of the future. If it flies by this fast now, then what about 5 years from now....ten years from now.... It is sad. I don't want it to go any faster.
WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Jaci! I was looking at the calander today and saw that it has been a year and I am blown away! I WANT YOU TO COME HOME!!!!!!
(Gee, how does she really feel?)
love you!
kissey kissey kissey
Your kids grown up so fast. Be sure to cherish the moments with them. It seems like only yesterday that I held mine in the hospital immediately after they were born.
Post a Comment