Wednesday, February 21, 2007

so its happened again. I guess we arent "cool" enough to be part of it. Oh well right?? But at the same time it hurts knowing that I thought of someone as a friend when they didnt think that way of me. It hurts. But then I got thinking. How babyish of me to act like this when EVERYDAY who knows how many times a day God is dissapointed in OUR actions. I know I shouldnt fret over the small stuff, but at the same times its hard. I didnt let it ruin my day but it still hurts.

Well yesterday come to find out Jarred leaves Friday. THIS friday. :/ instead of next week like we have been planning for awhile now. I just wish we could have gotten just a little more notice then, "oh yeah, you are leaving in three days." blech. but hopefully this will be his last deployment. So they say. But who knows.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

If there's one thing I've learned along with the age thing, it's that if you're 'cool', you're a poor Christian most of the time. Maybe I'm getting too old, but I am finding a peace with myself that has nothing to do with other people.

And I think you'e three shakes past 'cool' , if that helps at all.

Darla said...

Oh, you sweet girl! I don't know what the situation is but I know that feeling of being left out.

Oh, not so much now but when I was a young mother. I think my emotions were more out there. You know, we can not help it! It is the gravitational pull of the moon on all of that water in the female body. It causes all of those hormones to rush to our brains and then zap! We are in tears over a simple slight! :-/ :-)

Now, don't go looking that up in any of your medical ency. because you will not find it there. It is only known by those old women who dance in the moonlight.

Oh, I know I am making light of the situation but bet you smiled just a little. Really, we all go through days like this or years, or whatever. And yes, it hurts. In our lives we will have many people we will call our friends but there will be just a few we will call our dearest friends. Those who will go the length for you. And at this time with Jared leaving for his tour it is an emotional time for you. I hurt for you, really. You are a precious young mother and I will put you in my prayers so that this time while Jared is gone you will find a friend who will be a comfort to you.

I look forward to you coming back to Texas.

Darla said...

Oops, forgive me Jarred! That is "Jarred" with 2 r's. I did not forget! Just had lots and lots of students but you are my favorite Jarred!

andrew said...

Hmmm..."old women who dance in the moonlight"...Hmmm!

Anyway...Please know that you are not the only one who has been hurt in relationships. It is probably one of the most devastating things to happen to a human being. Not knowing all the details (not that I need to, mind you)makes it hard to give advice. Just know that the heart will heal, life will go on and you will be stronger for the experience.

We will keep you guys in our prayers while your husband is out of touch (not that you aren't prayed for already). Let us know when the end of this tour is near the end.

jenn said...

i'm praying for you girlie and i can not wait til you are in texas with friends and family who can't wait to surround you and shower you with love, acceptance and attention! :) I love you! <3