Thursday, February 08, 2007

First steps

alright .. well the other day julie took her first steps!!!! It started with one and the same day she got up to 3!!!!! We are so excited!!! She took her first step a little later then James (by about a week) but she has gotten farther then him. He took one and then a month later started again, but she is keeping at it. We are so excited!!! Yesterday I spent $130 at the vet yesterday. and this is what I got .. office exam, one vaccination, one heart worm test and one sentinel tablet. And we gotta go back in 3 weeks for yet another vaccination. I asked Gen (since she works there) if that was the most expensive one and she said no. HOLY COW!!!! I just hate having to pay for the "office exam" when its just the easy way of saying we are charging you guys $39 for coming into our office. I understand them needing to have it and all, just why so expensive??? I have gone to 3 different clinics and its all roughly the same. I always wondered why they really do that. Well I am off for now. Gotta go to work. hope everyone is having a good week .. its almost friday!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

the 'walk in the door' cost for Brymer was $110.00. The sonogram was $200.00. The biopsy is gonna be $300.00. No vaccinations, no medications are included in that and I had to drive over an hour in San Antonio Traffic to get there. After recieving the bad news, I had to drive back to the vet here in pleasanton to spend more on his medicine. Brymer laid at my feet.


Wednesday was a bad day.

Cryssy said...

Good job Julie!!! Pretty soon she'll rule the house....she probably does already though. And I hear ya about the vet visit. I think ours are a little cheaper but I don't remember exactly. But try meds on a dog that weighes in at well over 120 pounds! We have to get two different boxes for heartworm.