ok so today took my last antibiotic. Yesterday was my last steroid. I still have my cough along with a small headache but today is day 7 of having this so hopefully things will start clearing up. Hopefully. Still havent heard from Jarred. I am so ready for him to come home. Everything that has happened has made this deployment seem a lot longer then the 28 days its been. A LOT longer. Its hard to believe that I havent heard anything from him in 4 weeks. Well James just woke up so I gotta go and get some breakfast for him.
3 comments:
One day at a time....that's all you can do sometimes.
Love you,
Mom
What can anyway say but exactly what your mother said, "one day at a time."
Pray often, read Psalm and Proverbs, sing out loud, hug the babies, let yourself cry during movies, plant seeds and watch them grow.....
I'm glad this month is almost over for you; perhaps April will bring good health and Jarred at the same time!! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you were here, but perhaps it won't be too long before you are back for another visit! Your children are precious, and I'm really impressed with James' behavior - you're doing a good job!!
Amy LaMore
Post a Comment