Monday, March 26, 2007

Gina the Alligator

ok so now I definetely realize that I really miss Jarred. That or my depression has resurfaced bearing its ugly face because Jarred is gone. Either way, I blame Jarred. :) So lately I have been having some crazy, and I mean really crazy dreams. I have dreams of Jarred being home when hes not (in my dream hes home, but I am just imagining it) I am sitting there having full on conversations with him telling myself its not real. Just to wake up, rollover expecting to see him by me sleeping, and of course its no one but Jade snoring. How depressing. Then another dream that I have had is that I am going to see Jarred and there is an alligator named Gina. Well she has been in my dreams that last few nights and we have gotten pretty close. So much so that last nights dream had me waking up crying because she got attacked, and I wouldnt go back to sleep because I didnt want to find out if she died or not. Oy, what is going on in my mind???? I am starting to really clean the house. Since we have been sick I really havent done to much housework. But its weird, you miss a couple of days, and it seems like you havent cleaned in a month. I am trying to stay up because I dont want anymore dreams of Jarred being here when hes not or of my precious Gina. I think I am going insane .. :) ..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

. . . . ok . . . .

You sure the aniboitics needed to be stopped?


HA! love you! miss you guys!