Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rambling

well Jarred has informed he is putting his officers papers in the works. He is not thinking about it, he IS going to do it. So I have started some things in motion over here. I guess he has to take the SAT's for it?? I don't know, but I had to get the information for him to take the SAT's when he gets back. Which I will tell you, is pretty hard considering I have no clue when he is coming back. So I did that this morning, bought him the SAT study book yesterday, which will hopefully be here in time for him to use it. But he told me in one email that he might buy one when they pull into port so he can start studying. Well yesterday was shopping day for me. :) I bought him that SAT book and also another book that they were doing a study on Sunday mornings on the boat called Wild at Heart by John Elderege or something like that. I wasnt sure if he was able to finish it or not so I got that for him, and also the first two seasons of Battlestar Galactica and I bought us a new comforter. THEN Gen and I went to Wal Mart last night and I want to make these pillow things for James in the car so I had to buy the stuffing stuff, and I also bought some more things, mostly some movies. You know the sad part is, Gen and I were looking through the 2 for $11 bin and its all the movies were grew up watching. :( Makes me start feeling old. lol. Lets see, I bought Milo and Otis, Dante's Peak, Bird on a Wire, and The Bachelor. And of course they had See Spot Run in that bin. (I just bought offline because I have been looking EVERYWHERE for it and couldnt find it) If you havent seen that movie, I would reccomend it. Its really funny. Well I guess I should get off, James keeps hitting Julie with his spiderman chair. I keep telling him not too and he keeps doing it. Kind of like chasing Jade around the house with Julies walker thing and then I tell him to stop and he says, "what??" like what am I doing wrong?? Ugh .. he is such a boy. :)

2 comments:

Ceal said...

So, ahemmmm if you think you feel old...enough said????

Love you,
Mom

Darla said...

Hey!!!! Those are the NEW movies!