Saturday, March 31, 2007

2nd movie to make me cry

ok so this is the second movie that has made me cry my entire life. (well, I cried during two movies when I was pregnant, but that really doesnt count since hormones are crazy anyway) The first movie was some end of the world movie and the movie I just finished watching was called Gracie's Choice. From Lifetime. Oh my goodness, I will probably buy it and never watch it until I am pregnant and get in those, "wanna see emotional movies" mood. That way I can blubber and have a reason. :) anyways, awesome movie if anyone is interested.

I am almost at my 12 hour marker till Jarred gets home. I am at 13 hours right now. Whoo-Hoo!!! Off to finish cleaning now. My parents took James and Julie tonoght since they really dont spend time with them when Jarred comes home. They took them to IHOP I think. Not fair, I havent even gone. lol. ok im off. hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

ok . . .so what was the second movie? who's in that one? Does tesster need to buy it for me?

kissey kissey kissey

andrew said...

This is written on Monday afternoon. Hope Jarrod got home safely.