Today is a really pretty day. I walked outside and I actually breathed in nice cool, fresh air, instead of dry air. I didnt start sweating as soon as I stepped outside and even spent some time down with the horses. It is a pretty day. Not sure if its because of the cold front, or the rain we are supposed to be getting, or possibly even both?? But it sure is pretty. Hopefully it stays like this.
Jackie is taking the kids and I camping. We (well I) cant wait!!!! We are leaving Thursday and coming back Saturday. We are taking the minis so we can do the cart. It should be a lot of fun!!!!
Well I am still not really showing. Most of you remember how big I was by the time I reached what I am now (25 weeks) and most people dont even know, cant tell that I am pregnant. Its weird. But baby is kicking, and she has had the hick ups every so often. Its great feeling this movement, and knowing I have a life inside of me. I look at the kids and remember them being inside and it just makes every sleep less night, every back ache, every mood swing worth it.
Well as most of you know Jarred and I are wanting to get a puppy for the kids. Well I think we found what we were looking for!!! She is a chocolate lab/black lab mix!!!!! I called Jarred last night and asked if that was ok instead of the blue heeler and he said yes!!!!! We should be able to get her in about 3 weeks, which will make her only 5 weeks old when we get her!!!!! We are trying to set up a time to see them, I cant wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment