Thursday, September 27, 2007

Levi Jeans



I would like to introduce everyone to the newest member of our family, Levi Jeans. Ain't he a cutie???!!! The pictures dont do him justice, but as you can tell, he was to busy chewing on his rawhide to pose for me. He is situated in the backyard for now and will be coming in the house soon enough!! He is a rescue dog, and right now we are battling some things with him, but it should all be taken care of within the next week. We are so happy to have him. :)

Jarred got in last night. Its great having him here. And of course, the kids are being little angels with him. I cant wait until we are gonna be together again for good. Boy have I missed him.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

You know, I didn't even know what a Blue Heeler was until the Huttons moved the Pleasanton... How sad is that?! Levi Jeans is too cute - especially chewing on his raw hide. Love the name, too!

Glad Jarred is there!