Friday, September 07, 2007

blah blah blah

so here I am waiting for the kids to go to sleep for their nap. For some reason since we have gotten here it has been a royal pain in the butt to get these kids (mostly james) to take a nap. I dont know why, and honestly its getting quite frustrating. I know they are tired, and I like this time for myself, to relax and get some cleaning done.

So the weather channel says we should be expecting our first cold front next week!!! I am so excited!!! A cold front!!!! I am still trying to get used to the humidity out here. Boy its been hot the last couple of days!! I walk outside and I start sweating. But I think I am slowly getting used to it.

So our search is starting. We are looking for a blue heeler for the kids. I want to find a pregnant mommy now, so by the time Jarred and I come back to Texas for Thanksgiving we will be able to take him/her back to colorado with us. I know some of you are thinking I am crazy for wanting another dog, along with being due soon. But we can do it. I just keep telling myself that I did it before, I can do it again. Plus Jarred *should* be home for the whole training thing so it shouldnt be to bad. We are getting another puppy!! And a Blue Heeler of all things!! Jarred is really excited, and I am really excited. So it should be fun.

The kids are doing better with the time schedule thing. This morning they woke up at 630 this morning. (and no, I didnt wake up with them. lol) So I know now that I need to start making myself get up around 6 so I can be up before them. I have enjoyed sleeping in and all but I am starting to wake up with headaches. So I know I am getting to much sleep.

The job is going. I actually worked the day I trained. I did the child playcare over at PAC (Pleasanton Athletic Center). It went pretty good. The most I had at once was 9 kids. Although I can say, there are a few kids I could have gone my whole life without ever meeting. lol. I am so thankful for my kids now.

Well thats all for now. Need to go check on the kids and then need to go make sure the horses have hay. I am off for now.

No comments: