Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sad Sad Day

Well the puppy we were going to get I had to put her down today. The mommy turned on the puppies, and well, she one of the unfortunate ones. It was the hardest decision that I have had to make. I always keep asking myself, could we have made it work?? Could we have maybe been one of the lucky few?? Does this make me seem like I dont have faith in God to make things right??

I know we did the right thing. The puppy would have had a hard, and I mean hard life had we kept her. Jackie took the other two puppies (the mom got 3 out of the 5) to an animal rescue shelter, and while she was there saw a 3 month old Blue Heeler. With a mask. Now, for those of you who didnt know, the puppy Jarred wanted for the kids was, a Blue Heeler, with the darker coat, and a mask. This puppy is a Blue Heeler, dark coated (but has some red in there), and has half a masked face. So I think God was pointing us in a different direction. I go pick him up tomorrow after I get off work. I am very excited, at the same time nervous. This dog is bigger then any 3 month old puppy I have seen, easier for Jade to play with, and easier for the kids. I just wonder how big he is gonna get. Still havent decided on a name. Waiting for Jarred on that one.

Oh for those of you who dont know, Jarred comes tomorrow night at 10:45 PM!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! So I am very happy, its been very hard without him. Ok well thats it for now. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I wont be able to get a nap in, plus a late night. I need to go to bed now. Anyways, I have a headache from crying so much today about the puppy.

No comments: