Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today

Well today, as I was woken up by the kids, I noticed that I am finally on Texas time. I can wake up at 7 (which is the time I have been waking up for work also) and going to bed at 11PM. I am good.

I have been talking with our realtor and there are two houses that I really like and one I am really looking at. We are starting the process of checking it out in order to buy it. Its really exciting, yet scary.

Our smart yet, dumb dog found out what "bees" were. We thought it was a bee nest in the ground and she stupidly poked her nose in there. She got stung, we left, she had an allergic reaction. So we come home from the care group get together to find that Jade had diarhea in Jackie and Roberts room, and she had thrown up. We put her outside and we are cleaning it up, Robert comes home, goes outside to kill the nest (did you know you have to wait till the night to kill a bees nest????) Comes in and tells us it wasnt Bees but yellow jackets. So now we are thinking Jade got stung a few times. Anyways, her face is a little swollen, and so are her lungs. (but she isnt having trouble breathing, so its ok) So today I need to make sure the swelling goes down and everything. I took a glance at her earlier and it seemed to have gone down.

Well the days going by seem to be harder. Jarred and I both agree that this is harder then any deployment we have had to deal with. It has been two weeks and 1 day. We have about 7 weeks until we get to see eachother again. Talk about torture.

No comments: