Thursday, January 17, 2008

All 4 of the "kids"


This picture was taken last night. They all like sitting together. Jade does think she is one of the kids. Of all places to lay down she chooses to sit with the kids. She is such a good dog!!!
Jocelyn is doing really good at night. Sometimes she goes 5 hours between feedings!!! And just an interesting fact, 5 hours is considered sleeping through the night for a baby!!!! So technically she is sleeping through the night some nights. Last night she was up every 3 hours. but that isn't bad since she will nurse at night now. So I don't have to religiously pump so I can have a bottle for her. Its nice because I just lay her next to me and then I fall asleep and wake up when she is done, and either put her back in her co sleeper or she just stays on the bed with us. Its great. I know I am enjoying her because when I hear her waking up I run upstairs to get her with a huge smile on my face. After I got done typing that I heard her starting to wake up. :)
Jarred is taking the test today for E-7!!!! So hopefully he should be home early today. And I think we should find out in a couple of months if he made it. Who knows. Well I am gonna get going for now. Oh yeah, last night it got down to almost 0 degrees!!! It was FREEZING last night!!!! But awesome. :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey chickie!!!

You'd better bet that Jade is one of the kids. And a lot quieter than Julie! ha!

Beaner and Brymer are still going bulistic when they see us. I feel bad going to the store.

So I know exactly how you feel!

Kim Winter said...

Cute Picture! Who in the world is the crazy person who thinks that 5 hours is sleeping through the night? They are probably a Doctor without kids! I am glad everything is going so good.