
The best feeling is having a sleeping baby on you. Looking down you see the sweet, innocent face and wonder how in the world you and hubby created this precious person. I love being able to nurse Jocelyn to sleep, have her lay on me like she is in this picture and just stare at her. Does life get any better???
4 comments:
So glad she is a joy to you. Enjoy her...God truly does bless us. Love you
No, life doesn't get any better. There is nothing more wonderful than a tiny baby snuggled on your chest. Their tiny breath, their smell, it is the best thing in the world. It makes you understand God's unconditional love for us.
I agree that is a wonderful feeling. Then another great is when your baby has a baby!
The hard part of being a grandmother is that you leave them behind (sad face).....the good part of being a grandmother is that you leave them behind (smirk).
Missing you and yours!
When I carried Ava at Leeds castle, I kept staring at her while she slept, with her little mouth puckering and her face smiling every now and then as she dreamed.
Post a Comment