
here is the most recent picture of Jocelyn - 10 days old. Isn't she a cutie??
The last couple nights have been LONG nights. For some reason she thinks that night time starts at 2AM. So the whole time she is crying (no not continually) and fusses even when we try and hold her. She just wants to be awake. So I guess tonight I am going to be keeping her awake for awhile and see if that helps. Hopefully it does because these nights are killing me. Going to sleep at 2AM and then waking up anytime between 630-730. No naps during the day (except yesterday I was able to get a short one in). Tired tired tired. But I still love having her.
Jackie and Robert get in tonight. Which reminds me I still need to make our bed. I forgot just how hard it is to get laundry done with a newborn. Today I actually used the dryer because I just didnt have time to hang things up today. Stinks, but hey, it won't always be this way. Well I guess I should go. Have some last minute things I need to take care of before Jackie and Robert get here. Gotta vaccum, make our bed, and wipe down the counters. Oh, and pick up the kids room. Although I think I will wait until just before we leave to do that one. They seem to think I put things away for them to take out again. (and no I don't clean their room, I help them, but I make them do most of it. Just to clear that up, we aren't teaching our kids that they can make a mess and not clean it up. Just ftr)
3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet baby. Ten days! Seems like longer already! I loved having the new baby but longed for sleep. Hopefully, you will be able to grab a short nap with the grandparents there.
Give Jackie and Robert a hug for me. I miss you all.
She is so very cute!!! I'm still so excited that you're doing so well with everything. Makes me think that I might be able to get by this time without too much depression.... You go girl!!!!
As a warped, middle child myself, I am phobic about my name. You might want to edit this post and change her name from Julie. I know, I know, she can't read, but it doesn't take much to warp us.
Great picture; she's a beauty! :)
Post a Comment