Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Photo Comparison Time




The picture on the left is Jocelyn and the picture on the right is me as a newborn. I FINALLY got a baby that actually looks like me!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Since my parents are here I have my dad's laptop that has tons of "old school pictures" of me. Pretty scary. I will probably be using some of those for my blogs when I don't have any updated pictures of Jocelyn or the other kids.
Dinner last night went really good. It turned out really good. The kids have found that they can reach up on the counter and take the icing off of the cake. I go over to it to put the candles on the cake and their are finger marks where they both had their fingers. Then my dad woke up to them both sticking their fingers in the cake.
James had a pretty good birthday. My parents got him a camera. Its pretty neat since he always takes my camera and takes pictures he now has his own. Its an actual kids camera and he LOVES it!! He walks around saying CHEESE and blinding everyone with the flash. The software is pretty cool. You can edit it and put pictures in the bodies of bugs and they even have a jigsaw puzzle thing on there!!! I was having fun playing with it last night. :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

How great an idea is that for a gift?

That picture looks so much like you, it's way cool. I see Jarred in Julie's baby pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.