This is Jocelyn on Sunday. She wore her snow suit and was nice and warm. She loved it!!!
Yesterday was James' birthday. We really didn't do anything since my parents were coming in that night and we wanted to wait for them to do the birthday dinner and presents. Although we did give him one of his birthday presents. We got him Spiderman 1 & 2 and gave him Spiderman 1 yesterday. He wanted to watch Spiderman 3 and Jarred and I were both so tired of Spiderman 3 that we decided to give him one. So yesterday we watched Spiderman 1 3 times. So tonight I am making Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli. And then we are having a cake for dessert and opening his presents. So hopefully between all 3 Spidermans we won't be tired of him.
Julie is not doing to well with potty training. Although Sunday and yesterday we didn't do it at all. We had church Sunday and I don't like it doing while we are out with her because she doesn't even do it the whole time she is at home. Then yesterday I was in, what Jarred like to call it, my spring cleaning mode, and didn't do it. I guess I should pick it up again when she gets up. (And we get the joy of watching Spriderman when they get up because I told James he could watch him when he woke up from his nap) So hopefully she will start getting the hang of it soon. They say girls are easier to potty train. Let's see if it rings true.
Jocelyn is developing really good. She stays up a lot longer then she used too. I think she stays up for about an hour - an hour and half at times. And she is already starting to hold her head up by herself!! I am trying to remember when James and Julie started but I just cant remember. Its crazy how much you forget but then remember when another little one comes along.
Having all 3 of the kids has been great so far. I probably, more then likely, wouldn't be saying that had Jocelyn been another "high needs" child, but I am really enjoying having all 3. Someone told me that with 2 it was hard but when they had their 3rd it was even harder. I was looking forward to dreaded nights and what not and I honestly couldn't be happier. Granted getting ready to go anywhere takes longer now but that's expected right??
1 comment:
You know, I always wanted 3 or 4.
Hope your meal went great. Give Ceal and Joe a kiss for me.
Post a Comment