Thursday, October 19, 2006
The CALL
I finally gotten "the call" I have been waiting for!!! Jarred called, they just pulled into port and he was calling me from some guys cell phone so we only got to talk for a couple of minutes. I felt bad too because I wasnt to talkative, but I wasnt sure if it was real or not. Anyone ever have one of those?? Or something like that happen?? I am in weird moods lately, I am "spring cleaning" and going through EVERYTHING. I dont go to bed until 2AM because I am up until 930 (when I put James to bed) until 2AM cleaning the house. Weird .. I know .. today was a better day. I just had to get everything out last night. If you know me then you know that I dont talk about whats bothering me, I write. Thats how I get my emotions out and thats how I get better. So if you dont really know me then now you know. :) .. i dont write my blogs for people to worry about me or to feel sorry for me. I dont feel sorry for myself so i dont WANT people to feel sorry for me. Just an fyi for any future posts like that one. Its just me venting, getting it out there. More then likely the next day I will be fine because I got it out of my system. :) .. ok well now that this blog has gone way off topic .. I hope everyones week is going good!!! Its Thursdy! (well almost Thursday) ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand.
kissey kissey kissey
have jarred give me a call when he gets home after you guys . . uh, talk.
Post a Comment