Wednesday, October 18, 2006

so so tired

I am just getting so tired of everything right now.
I am so tired of getting emails from Jarred telling me it should be a couple days until he is able to call and then I get another one a couple days later telling me its gonna be another couple of days, JUST CALL (yeah I know, its the military, but I am venting right now so just let me vent)
I am so tired of hearing a crying baby who is teething and not being able to do anything because she doesnt want ANYTHING but to cry.
I am so tired of having a kid who doesnt listen, and for some reason has found ways to get stuff off the counter and start chewing on it. Whether it be pennies or the dogs ear mite medicine.
I am so tired of one of our dogs not listening and acting like he has never been taught any manners.
I am so tired of being depressed and not being able to get better because one thing just keeps happening after another.
I am so tired of having spiders and roaches come into my house every night and calling housing and telling me I need to clean my house better.
Better yet, I am tired of killing spiders and then have little baby spiders come out when I kill that spider. Then I am tired of running to get the raid giving all the little baby spiders time to get somewhere else where I cant see them.
I am so tired of cleaning my house and then five minutes later look at it and it doesnt even look like I did anything.
I am tired of doing laundry just for James to grab everything I had just folded and throw it on the rug that I had just vacuumed but you cant tell because of the dog hair. (but I also HAVE to wash anything that gets on the floor because I feel its dirty, yeah im weird, deal with it)
I am tired of waiting for THE CALL and it NOT COMING
I am tired of my husband being gone and then coming home and then turning around just to be gone AGAIN.

on the other hand ..
I am thankful that God has given me the best husband I could ever have imagined
I am thankful that God has given me the patience and the strength to deal with two kids while my husband is gone
I am thankful that I have a house to live in, food to eat, clothes and shoes to wear and all these extra luxuries
I am thankful that Jarred did get email this trip and that he has been able to make some kind of contact with me
I am thankful that most of my family is here around me
but my greatest thing to be grateful for is love. Love from everyone that cares about me and knowing that I love people and would do anything for them.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm with yer dad - great blog!

Yeah, and the grown up stuff stinks, huh? Remember when you were in your early teens and you thought "man!!! can't wait until i'm on my own, my own house, my own life blah, blah, blah . . ."? And when it comes, it ain't all the daiseys you dreamed. I am so sorry you're finding that out alone.

Let me tell you what I'm thankful for - For your tenacity, your amazing heart, your gentle spirit and the fact that you love my son. Thank you most of all for that.

kissey kissey kissey

Anonymous said...

i wish i could help you. i don't know how else to reply. I love you and all the sweetness you posess!

Cryssy said...

You are an amazing woman. Just one of the things that you listed that you are tired of, would have me in tears. Well, maybe not one, but I'd be balling like Julie if I had to deal with all that at once. I saw a scripture last night that is a good reminder to me on the "not as great" days: "We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts." 1 Thess 2:4 Now, it is a little out of context but is still true. Our hearts are being tested by the Lord Most High! What an honor! What a joy to be so special to Him that He makes sure we are becoming what He wants us to become. All of this for HIM not man. The God that loved us to give us so much has our hearts in His hands to test us. No safer place for our hearts to be. If you are tired, you are standing strong for Him during the testing.

Ceal said...

I also ditto the great blog entry. I know that it is hard but keep your eye on the golden ticket! Wish that I could wave a magic wand and take all that frustration away from you! Instead, how about lunch?

Love you