Last night, around 2AM, can you tell I was really in a cleaning mode, I FINALLY heard from Jarred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other day I was seeing how long he was gone for and I hadnt heard from him in over 30days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was starting to get really depressed, as you can imagine. So I finally heard from him which HOPEFULLY means that he will be pulling into port soon and which HOPEFULLY means that he will be coming home soon!!!!!!! But PLEASE pray for us, they might be sending him out again right after he gets home again, so PLEASE pray that they dont!!!!!!
So last night I stayed up until 3AM cleaning the house. Its sooooooo nice waking up to a nice clean house. Then I finished my book, Brothers and I am now on the third one. That is such a good serious!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much Jackie for letting me read your first one while you were here!!!!!!!! Well I WAS going to post pictures of James' big christmas present, BUT since I just heard from Jarred and he will hopefully be coming home soon I dont want to post any because I REALLY want him to see it. And I dont remember if he remembers my blog so just in case, but once he gets home I will post pics!!! Now I cant wait till christmas!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I am sooooo upset at the people who cut our grass!!!!! Yesterday, they FINALLY mowed it, they hadnt mowed it in two weeks, anyways, they WEEDWACKED my FLOWER BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The flower bed that I have been growing for 8 long months, the flower bed whose flowers were JUST STARTING to blossom. I saw that and literally started crying. They can weedwack my flower bed just not around my fence. So it looks as if i have a jungle around my fence. So now I get the pleasure of doing that myself. I dont mind doing it because I gotta mowe inside of our fence, but its the fact that they weedwacked my flower bed but not the GRASS around my fence and up by my sidewalk. I will take pics so everyone can see .. its weird .. ok thats all ... :)
1 comment:
jah says: "woolr moof cah me dooop see?"
which translates; "Mother? Perhaps we could find this man and speak with patience concerning his less than civilized behavior?"
My baby. waddda diplomat!
Post a Comment