Sunday, October 01, 2006

*sigh*

ok .. so the days have been slowly going by .. as you know we are going to germany in nov .. at first I was worried about tickets .. but I have managed to set aside, over $1700!!!! YIPPEE!!!! so I THINK we have our tickets covered!! Can you believe that?!?!?! I started adding everything yesterday (I have two checks to deposit) and came up with our total!! YAY!!! But now my worry is the passports .. I am having to pay about $300 for our passports!!! *ouch* .. thankfully Jarred already has one so I just gotta get mine, James and Julies. We already got our pictures done but then I went online to look up everything and I need Jarred here to get James and Julies done. Well I have two options .. one .. he has to be here to sign the paperwork or two .. I have to have a notarized HANDWRITTEN note from him telling them that I can get their passports. And considering I have no clue when he is coming home I am really starting to worry. We have to get the paperwork in atleast 6 weeks before we leave. and we are leaving the end of nov. I know I shouldnt stress over it because God will take care of it .. but you know .. I am human .. I cant help it ..

2 comments:

jenn said...

i'll be praying that you can be stress-free and quickly figure a way to get it done in order to avoid the stress!

Jackie said...

uh . . you need jarred? why in the world would they make you need jarred? you go overseas without him, it's like a freedom thing, right? does that mean the the united states governemtn says that you, a legal us citizen does not have the right to do anything without her husbands permission????? to be blunt, i don't get why he has anything to do with it. i have to get a passport - so, needless to say, i'll be making my feelings known and get back to you from jail! ha!!!