here is Julie .. last night, oct 20 .. isnt she a cutie .. :)
here is what I finished last night .. it was suppose to be a table cloth for our coffee table but when I finished it (well only the top part is done .. I am not totally done yet) and put it on it doesnt really go with our living room .. so I dont know where I am gonna put it now ..
3 comments:
I WANT TO HOLD HER!!!!!
sorry. got carried away with alittle self pity there.
I love you sweetie and i miss you! tell jarred to get off the computer and cuddle the babies for me - the lucky sap!
kissey kissey kissey
ps. - LOVE the runner. when did you start that?
i LOVE HER!!!!! she is so so so so so so cute, did i mention that i think she's so cute?!
and good job on the table top, you talented little sucker!!
i'm so glad for you guys that jarred is home! and now you can be the you you need to be!!! love you!
So glad that your prayers were ansered for your hubby to be home with you.
Post a Comment