Saturday, October 07, 2006

the devil is surely trying to lure me in ..

ok .. so after reading Jackies post I thought my day was good .. HAHAHA .. boy did I jinx myself!!! First off I had to wake up early, we got a new system at OSF and I had to go in for the "meeting" .. which was totally stupid since I am a host and we get a card, needless to say, I couldnt even practice. AND we sat there for over an hour when MAYBE 10mins even pertained to me. Anyways, had my alarm set for 715, Julie woke up at 630, just in time for me NOT to be able to go back to sleep. Then I went to the seminar, went to moms house since I drove Gen and I down there, and stayed there for awhile. Came home and Julie didnt even let me put her down!!!! So that was a "funfilled" day. Then went to moms and we went to wal mart because I needed to get a bookshelf for our computer room. so we got that and then I dropped her off and we stayed there for a little bit. Then I came home, put Julie to bed and then carried this HEAVY bookshelf in. I actually did pretty good if I do say so myself. Except when I was trying to open the door when I almost dropped it. So anyways, I bring it in and then I am putting it down and it falls right on my toe!!!!!!!!!!! And it wasnt a little drop it was a HARD drop, to where I actually thought I broke my toe. So I am putting everything together and then I had to bring the other side on top of the other one. So I am trying to do that and the stupid BREAKS out. So now I got a chip in my wood. It took me a good 20 mins to get it done. And after that I was sweating as I had just worked out. Then I went to go put the other shelves in and I dropped the shelf on my toe, AGAIN. grrrrr .. so then I put it against the wall, take a step back to see my work and I STEP on the bag that has the THUMBTACKS in it. Yet another grrrr .. So then I sit down and then notice that I got a cut on my hand. What a night .. anyways .. I am going to bed. I have been REALLY depressed lately. I havent heard from Jarred and its REALLY starting to get to me.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

k . . when I try to put on my jeans for the ride, they won't button!! finally i suck it in enough, OUCH! and then I have to undo it to put on my boots! then I trusted chello to help me back the trailor (this way, miss jackie, no, this , , no, now a little . . maybe we need to go left. Oh, sorry, right. AAARRRGGGHHH) then the lights didn't work and then her horse skidded on the cement and got a NASTY strawberry and then we went on this amazingly georgeous ride, moon huge and orange, with owls an coyotes and all the good stuff that you only find in south Texas.

satan didn't win. just made me appreciate life more. now you'll never take your foot for granted again, right? and you'll never take one minute of Julie being good for granted either.

sorry, i stretching for the positive.

kissey kissey kissey

gen said...

hi i love you.. and i am sorry that i have been missing so much with helping you. i really dont mean to be in my own world so much. i hope you forgive me for not being there to help. I love you. and i think i just did a repeat on everything i said. bye

jenn said...

sometimes you "know" that it can't get worse and then it does! i pray that it doesn't! I pray that only good things come to you this week!
kiss the babies for me and then give you a hug! i love you!