Ok so as you can see he is home!!! I was watching them all play today and I gotta say, these are the three best thing that has EVER happened to me. My other blog I said how bless I am, this picture just proves it. Can you ask for more? Monday morning, kids are awake, well, everyone's awake, watching cartoons and playing around. What more can you ask for in life???

6 comments:
What a GREAT picture.
And the thing that makes you doubly blessed, Jaci, is realizing what you have.
kissey kissey kissey
See Jared.
See Jared sleep.
Count the Jareds
I see three!
How cute can they be?
I love you.
That picture speaks a thousand words. So glad he is safely home with you and the kids. Blessings are truly yours!
How adorable!
Call me silly but the thing I truly love about this picture and that always tugs at my heart strings is that if you look, they are all touching. I love that kids have to be touching mom or dad and that we as parents naturally sense that and reach out to them as well. Welcome home Jarred! You were greatly missed!
It is amazing to me that you can have your whole heart in one picture. The heart is a deep and unknown thing but it can be summed up in one pic. Gotta love that. Tell Jarred hi for me.
Post a Comment