ok well still preggo. this is from today, so I am 2 days over due. Just thought I would share a picture with everyone because some people have been asking what I look like. So there you go. :) keep praying that something happens tonight!!!!
Okay, I stand corrected! :-) Your expression looks like you FEEL miserable BUT YOU are beautiful!
We all felt like we looked horrible at the end because we are so anxious to get past that point but really it is one of the MOST exciting moments in your life. It is one of those points of reference that you will refer to until the moment you grow old and die.
Forgive me for being insensitive in my last comment, I was referring to your "miserable" expression like you are pretty disgusted to be STILL pregnant.
Before you ever have children you PRETEND to be pregnant by stuffing pillows under your clothes and look in the mirror and imagine the day! Then when you grow old you remember those days with nostalgia.
3 comments:
Pobre sita!
You look miserable! But the upside is that it WILL happen.....sometime!
But now would be a good time with all the family around.
Now is this from the first date they gave you or the second date they gave you?
I have lost track when they changed the due date.
Have a fun day today...anyway.
You still look awesome - - remember who I told you looked MUCH worse.
Thanks for making me get up and look. It did make me smile.
Okay, I stand corrected! :-)
Your expression looks like you FEEL miserable BUT YOU are beautiful!
We all felt like we looked horrible at the end because we are so anxious to get past that point but really it is one of the MOST exciting moments in your life. It is one of those points of reference that you will refer to until the moment you grow old and die.
Forgive me for being insensitive in my last comment, I was referring to your "miserable" expression like you are pretty disgusted to be STILL pregnant.
Before you ever have children you PRETEND to be pregnant by stuffing pillows under your clothes and look in the mirror and imagine the day! Then when you grow old you remember those days with nostalgia.
Hope your day is filled with good memories.
Post a Comment