Thursday, December 20, 2007

Come out already!!!!!!!!!

So the last two nights were spent at the hospital. The first one was because I couldn't get an appointment and I was having some really bad back contractions. So I went in and the doctor and nurse were really nice. The doctor even offered to keep me there, have me walk around and see if anything happened in two hours. Well, I decided not to do that. So last night I was having contractions they were about 2 minutes apart and enough to make me want to go in. So we go in and what happens??? They pretty much stop. How irritating and upsetting is that. I was having what the nurse calls, "real contractions", but nothing to make me dilate or make my cervix change. Needless to say, I wasnt to impressed with the hospital this time around. I didnt even see the doctor!!!!! She told me I am in the early stages of labor and to go home get some sleep because I will need it soon. Yeah, well that doesnt make me feel better. I want the date that this baby will come out!! I am so uncomfortable and right now just so done. Just depressing right now.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

yes, but you look so good!


Love you!!!

gen said...

:( im sorry.. wish i could have gotten an earlier flight to come see you and to help you.. i love you so very much.. hummm.. joclyn reminds me of.. me.. stubborn!! hahaha :) see you in... 2 DAYS!!!!!!!

Helen said...

Just when you think it just isn't ever going to happen, Joclyn will bring her presence into this world rejoicing. It is coming sweetie, really!!! I love you and will thinking of you. The best is yet to come.